Friday, August 28, 2015

8/3

Hey Familia! This week's been awesome! But I don't have any time to
email..sorry! We had a district activity today, we went to Okazaki and
had a giant nerd war! So fun :D Dendo has been the best recently.
We're setting some crazy records. I think we have the best stats in
our mission...our zone has the best stats in the mission, and we have
the best stats in the zone, so that's fun. God doing a lot of cool
stuff in this area right now :D

One cool miracle this week was meetin Miho! She came to Eikiwa with a
friend, we set up 30/30 program with her, taught her the next day,
and....committed her to baptism! Now we have 4 people that should be
baptized next transfer. :D transfer calls are this Saturday, I really
want to stay with Hastriter, so much cool stuff is happening, and it's
sooooo fun :D he has requested he mission president 3 or 4 times that
I stay with him, so hopefully we will.

This week I taught priesthood, it was kinda stressful preparing the
lesson in Japanese, but way fun. I think since this is so short, I'll
just attach the English copy, so you all can read it. It was about
prophesying and the Book of Mormon. Fun stuff :D


No comments:

Post a Comment